Quiet Riots in Noirvember

Splattercast #69: Endorsed by Eliot Spitzer

splattercast_69_hotchicks.jpg

Splattercast #69 has now been posted….

We’ve been endorsed by Eliot Spitzer as this week is all about lesbian erotic vampire horror films. We review a plethora of stuff, including a couple Jess Franco flicks as well as Tony Scott’s first film, The Hunger. We also discuss a bit about why we think people enjoy these films. Is it just to see some nudity or is there something deeper? Oh yeah, and we go off on a tangent about pizza. Deejay doesn’t seem to have lost any of his crass form from last week. After apologizing to Brady, he then goes on to insult all of our handicapped listeners. Intro and outro music is from the latest Nine Inch Nails album, Ghosts. It’s good. Go buy it.

It’s another 90 minutes of Splattercast insanity mixed with sheer unadulterated man sexines. You think this week was bad? Just wait until episode 70: The Deejay and Steve Movie Selection Spectacular. God help us all.

• Posted March 11, 2008 at 2:07 am | Permalink

The very end, like the last two or three minutes cuts off.

• Posted March 11, 2008 at 2:33 am | Permalink

works fine for me. not sure what cut off?

• Posted March 11, 2008 at 3:34 am | Permalink

Hmmm…it cut off in the browser but it worked fine when I listened to it through podomatic. False alarm maybe.

• Posted March 11, 2008 at 6:23 am | Permalink

The only thing I heard that was different after it was over, you guys continued to talk. I listened to it on Quicktime, so I do not know if it had anything to do with it or not…but it was a funny cast none the less.

Posted March 11, 2008 at 8:24 am | Permalink

I haven’t even posted it on pod-o-matic…Steve, you’ve confused me!

Posted March 11, 2008 at 10:05 am | Permalink

finally got around to updating pod-o-matic. Let me know if its causing any problems

• Posted March 11, 2008 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

Excellent podcast, guys. Deejay was funny as usual, at first. You may want to send him for pineapple pizza at some point. :)

• Posted March 11, 2008 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

Goddammit. It worked for me on quicktime. I think I said podomatic because I just check that to see if the Sleepy Cast was up like five seconds before I posted here. I quit.

• Posted March 11, 2008 at 9:57 pm | Permalink

I happen to enjoy susan sarandon’s tits.

• Guildenstern
    Posted March 11, 2008 at 11:40 pm | Permalink

*Clang* Ow, I just hit my wheelchair *Clang* OW!

That and the pizza thing are great

• deadpaul
    Posted March 12, 2008 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

I think it’s still pizza if there’s pineapple on it. I think it sounds delicious too. And, Deejay was great as usual.

• oktayne
    Posted March 16, 2008 at 6:45 am | Permalink

Interesting, I thought Deejay was ALREADY disabled…..mentally!!

You wanna know what it’s like to be disabled?? I can arrange a practical demonstration!!!

INSENSITIVE PRICK!!

• oktayne
    Posted March 16, 2008 at 7:07 am | Permalink

Once again Deejay proves his ignorance is boundless!

A QUADRAPLEGIC is someone who has lost the use of their limbs, usually via an accident of some sort. They still actually HAVE limbs.

Someone who has physically LOST a limb is called an AMPUTEE!