Problematically Sexy Noir

Eight-year-olds, Dude.

Update: The embedded video is not working for some folks. Here is the YouTube url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

There has been a lot of activity around this video on the YouTube site over the last 24 hours; it’s been one of those things that explodes and racks up many thousands of views in a short period of time. A number of clever response & parody videos have also been taken down.

Here’s some silly bullshit for ya. Of course, it’s silly like a fox since they’re totally going to win. Good to see that they’ll have an “Obama Youth” program ready to go on day one.

• tina
    Posted September 30, 2008 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

That has got to be one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen. If the McCain camp was doing this, I’d still be like, “what the f*ck?!”

Child exploitation, check!

• Sn4tcH
    Posted September 30, 2008 at 9:54 pm | Permalink

This is by far the most horrifying thing I think I’ve ever seen. All your talk about evolving the site beyond horror, and then you go and post stuff like this. It’s terrifying.

Posted September 30, 2008 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

I bet whoever greenlit this idea just got fired :)

• Posted September 30, 2008 at 11:29 pm | Permalink

The worst part is that the song is actually catchy… I’ve been singing it in my head all night long! AAAAHHHHH!

• Posted October 1, 2008 at 2:55 am | Permalink

I’m all Obama but I’m against this kind of shit. It looks bad for everyone. And I fucking hate kids. I’m against them. Kids and Old people shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near our political process. Niether to elicit sympathy in ads nor to vote. Ages 16 – 75 should be the only ones who can vote. Thats right, lower the age to 16 or make it so if a kid will turn 18 within the next administration they can vote on it, know what I mean? So i guess that makes it 14. Alls i know is my sister’s 18th birthday was the day after Bill Clinton was elected to his 2nd term. That would suck.

I don’t let grandpa drive, I don’t want him to vote neither. He uses the phrase tarbaby and drinks Mogen David. He’ll just vote for old guy. And those fuckers don’t have a very good track record lately.

(j/k my grandpas are dead)

• Space Coyote
    Posted October 1, 2008 at 9:31 am | Permalink

Hahaha, this video is “no longer available”…hmmmmmmmm :)

• Fake Larry
    Posted October 1, 2008 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

Can someone give me the names of the adults in charge of this brainwashing operation so I can thank them for their efforts using my 5 iron?