Problematically Sexy Noir

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The only holiday worth a damn. No doubt there will be lots of drunkards running around since Halloween is on a friday this year. Be mindful of the kids who are out there trick or treating.

So, what are you doing/watching tonight?

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 2:00 am | Permalink

Happy Halloween guys from me ole FZR…..

ah what am i doing tonight Well it is the Sleepy House Halloween Party so booze and half naked ladies all around….

You guys have a safe one….

Remember that Halloween is the day that makes all 364 worth living.

• Stevie-poo
    Posted October 31, 2008 at 2:32 am | Permalink

I’ll be doing what Frank’s doing. Also, I’ll be going as Curt Glendon of Outpost Doom fame.

We’re still waiting on the final video journal Mat. :)

• MetalMikey
    Posted October 31, 2008 at 5:48 am | Permalink

Happy Halloween to all the Deadlantern-ites! Sad to say, since I’ve got a bus trip to be ready for SUPER-EARLY tomorrow morning, I don’t have much in the way for evening plans. I’ll just be dressing up for work, taking said costume to a comic shop visit, and then watching a few Horror movies for the night. (On the docket are “Friday the 13th. Part 7″, and the Argento cut of “Dawn of the Dead”.)

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 6:53 am | Permalink

Happy Halloween to everyone! My band is playing in Somers Point, NJ and the second set is not to be missed. After pissing everyone off by not dressing up for our first set, we’re coming back in the second set dressed as Alice in Chains, dropping their banner from behind ours, and doing the entire “Dirt” album front to back, note for note.

Long live Layne Staley!

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 7:56 am | Permalink

I think some of us are fixin’ to go to Spooky’s and hang out. Mat would come if he wasn’t lame :)

• tina fontaine
    Posted October 31, 2008 at 9:06 am | Permalink

I will be dragging a feverish 2 1/2 year old back to our old stompin’ grounds to visit her grandmas. I don’t feel like handing out candy, so sick or not, my little ladybug is flyin’ out of Lincoln for the night.

Talk about lame.

• bettina
    Posted October 31, 2008 at 9:21 am | Permalink

I’m going to a party at some dude’s house where there’ll be 200-300 people. Apparently, this place is supposed to be huge and worth 7 million bones. I’ve never even seen a house worth so much but he’s a friend of my bf so I’m getting dragged along. My bf is going as Paul Wall and I’m gonna be a video ho.

At least there will be free beer and all the crack you can smoke :-)

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 9:33 am | Permalink

I’m going to go as a pinko commie.

They look just like everyone else, that’s why they’re so scary :D

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 10:08 am | Permalink

Toxsick, that sounds wicked :-) Break a leg, so to speak.

We’re going to a house party dressed as a pair of vampires, but I’ll be coming home early under the guise of having to go to work tomorrow, so I can finish watching Halloween 2007 (about which you’ll get a very angry email from me later)

Happy Halloween from the UK!

Posted October 31, 2008 at 11:38 am | Permalink

Sweet Zeus, you’re ruining Halloween by watching Shittie’s Halloween? :)

• Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

I only sent her that because I wanted to get the disc out of the country. I didn’t intend for her to actually watch it!

• Fake Larry
    Posted October 31, 2008 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

I have the day off from work!

Coin toss to see who would take the niece out, me or Grandma. It’s either that or hand out candy, which I don’t really like doing because it interrupts the yearly horror movie fest and ritual watching of the original Halloween. Also, I ate all the Tootsie Rolls. It’s entrapment I tells ya!

Otherwise, it’s pizza, wings, expensive stout microbrewed beer, and a few horror films. Reviews to come to the messboard shortly.

Everyone be sure to scare at least one person!

• belle dee
    Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:31 pm | Permalink

Happy (late) Halloween! My husband was sick, so we stayed home & I watched Trilogy of Terror and the 10 episodes of Simpsons Treehouse of Horror that I have.

• Posted November 4, 2008 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

This year’s Treehouse of Horror was a letdown :(

They’ve really moved away from doing explicitly horror/Halloween-themed stories for Treehouse.