Fire in the Sprockets

Some new Underworld 3 pics

Here are a few new pics from Underworld 3. I haven’t seen the previous two entries. I gather they’re fairly popular. Is this like Twilight, where it’s more girl-targeted vampire stuff, or should I give Underworld a chance?

• Arson Cuff
    Posted November 27, 2008 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

The Underworld movies aren’t bad. The first one is decent, second one gets too complicated for its own good.

Posted November 27, 2008 at 11:27 pm | Permalink

I only watched the first one and didn’t like It. But damn that Kate is hot!

• Posted November 28, 2008 at 12:07 am | Permalink

Maybe I should give it a shot… I liked Blade well enough, and I suppose Underworld is in the same realm as that.

• Arson Cuff
    Posted November 28, 2008 at 12:24 am | Permalink

A lot of people if I recall used to bitch about how “unrealistic” Underworld was (looking and otherwise)…and then I wonder what they expected out of a werewolves fighting vampires with guns sort of movie…I just went along for the ride and liked it well enough. Kate is indeed a looker, but the real fun is listening to Bill Nighy’s voice.

• Posted November 28, 2008 at 2:09 am | Permalink

I only saw the first one. I thought it was pretty bad, but worth a watch for Kate Beckinsale

• Fake Larry
    Posted November 28, 2008 at 2:29 am | Permalink

The first one sucked because it was a big buildup to the ubermonster and he wuz nothin’.

• Posted November 30, 2008 at 3:35 am | Permalink

I ask myself this question as often as I ask myself if I should watch any of the Resident Evil movies. I always come to the conclusion that it wouldn’t be a good idea.

• Sandra
    Posted March 22, 2009 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

In my opinion all the Underworld movies are great. I loved the first one, loved the second and love the third one too. In fact, looking the third movie you understand everything even better.