Moses and Noah in The Pyramid

Breaking News: I am infected.

I am getting my ass kicked by Influenza right now. Either that, or I’ve become infected by whatever the zombies in Left 4 Dead have.

Somebody shoot me.

• Posted November 30, 2008 at 12:38 am | Permalink

Ooh, ooh! I volunteer!

Posted November 30, 2008 at 5:26 am | Permalink

All I know is that I wasted $8 on Street Fighter 4 today (its 75 cents for one game) at my local arcade. February is the release date for the XBOX360 port. I expect the entire Splattercast crew and listeners to have a 360, an arcade stick, and the game by then. :)

• Posted November 30, 2008 at 6:10 am | Permalink

Do they make that for SNES?

• Posted November 30, 2008 at 9:46 am | Permalink

Teen*Idol… have you checked out the SSF2T HD Remix that just came out on Xbox Live Arcade? It’s supposed to be a very accurate port of SSF2T but with HD sprites. I may download that next week (UPS says my Xbox will arrive on Wednesday).

Now, I must tell you I’m not a high-level competitive SF player. You will slaughter me pretty much every time. Amongst the Dead Lantern crew, I’m sure I’d probably fare pretty well… but that’s like being king of the turd pile, know what I mean? :D

Posted November 30, 2008 at 11:11 am | Permalink

I remember saving up allowance money, 70 freaking bucks, and buying SF2 at K-Mart in Grand Island. I used to be pretty damn good at SF, though I haven’t played it in years so I probably suck now

• Posted November 30, 2008 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I totally shot you, but Lov boy keeps killing me AAAAH

• Posted November 30, 2008 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

you have avenged me

• MetalMikey
    Posted November 30, 2008 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

I’ll shoot you, if you give me your best Al Cliver impersonation from the conclusion of “Zombi 2″.

Posted November 30, 2008 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

@ Jeff – Yeah I bought Street Fighter HD at 3am when it was released ;) But it’s ok if you guys think you suck. If you remember the basics, you should be okay. I see Mat on Left For Dead everyday now hahahaha so it’d be great to see you on their too Jeff. I need to come up with cash for L4d quick :D

• Posted November 30, 2008 at 8:22 pm | Permalink

I’m a Mortal Kombat kind of dude.

I want an MK arcade game where i can switch between games 1 through 4. 3 is still my fav.