Fire in the Sprockets

Merry Christmas from DeadLantern.com!

From all of us at DeadLantern.com to all of you out there in internetland, we wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! If you’re travelling, please be safe out there and please give your mom a big, wet tongue-kiss from us!

Update: Splattercast #110 has been uploaded both here on our site and also at the pod-o-matic page. Gather your family around the fire and listen to it together!

Posted December 24, 2008 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

I’m uploading the show to our podomatic page as I write this. If it isn’t on DL today, you can get it there.

*sigh* I hate technology.

• Posted December 24, 2008 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

I think I’ve sorted it all out and folks can get it from our site now, too. Hey, it was a slow day at work so this gave me a little something to do :)

Posted December 24, 2008 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

Still have to catch up on the past 3 splattercasts, but I noticed the Tales from the Crypt pic in the last blog. If you guys reviewed that mental escapee Santa episode, I’m forwarding to this one. I kid you not, that episode still lingers in my moms memory today. The thought of a creepy Santa staring through the window at 5am is always with her when she’s getting ready for work. Merry X-mas guys!

• Posted December 24, 2008 at 5:53 pm | Permalink

my mom said thanks for the tongue kiss and happy hollidays

• Metal Mikey
    Posted December 24, 2008 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

Um… Yeah, gonna have to pass on the latter request. But I do want to wish the Splattercast crew a very Happy Holiday, also!

• Posted December 25, 2008 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

My mom keeps begging for more.