Palace of Lies Part Two

Splattercast 115 is up finally

anoes

it’s 2 hours and be sure to take plenty of No Doze because we all know what’ll happen if you fall asleep during it…Deejay will touch you :)

Also, don’t forget that Monday is our fan appreciation episode. If you want a free prize, just e-mail us or leave us a voicemail. Make it as funny as possible. Everyone who enters is guaranteed to win something.

• Posted January 28, 2009 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Just the Ten of Us is the shit.

• Posted January 28, 2009 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Hey, Danny. Better not dream and drive.

• Posted January 28, 2009 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

I still want to see Hugh Laurie as Freddy.

• Posted January 29, 2009 at 12:11 pm | Permalink

Did Deejay quit drinking?

I hope the fan cast will be more disorganized and drunk. ;)

• Posted January 29, 2009 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

I listened to this before I went to bed last night and had the most peaceful dream ever!

I dreamt all the celebrities I didn’t like were getting mutalated by Freddy!!!

• born2kill
    Posted January 29, 2009 at 5:59 pm | Permalink

Very good podcast guys. Its interesting how apart from NOES part 1, the rest of the movies get such a diverse reception. Personally my fav was part 3 because it had so much character and personality. It just epitomizes that 80s fantasy horror tone so well. And something that wasnt mentioned in the show regarding part 4 was Tuesday Knight. She did that great, cheesy theme song (youtube it now!) and yet in her starring role as Kristen, she stunk up the movie.