Deejay looks into the Black Mirror and sees a deer

Name That Horror Screenshot #25

nths25

name it!

• Posted February 24, 2009 at 4:21 pm | Permalink

I don’t know the answer but those hands don’t look too perturbed to find that in the… grits? pudding? taters?

• Posted February 24, 2009 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

I continue to suck at these. But keep’em coming!

Posted February 24, 2009 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

I suck hard at these >:\

The Stuff??

Fuck no it’s not The Stuff but I saw what looked like that white goo and that was what first came to mind.

• Stevie-poo
    Posted February 24, 2009 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

Potatoes and Eyeballs: The Motion Picture.

• Posted February 24, 2009 at 9:38 pm | Permalink

ok so its not It….those where fortune cookies…..

hmmmmm lets see here…..

Jacobs ladder maybe?

i don’t re-call that in that flick so probably not

• Posted February 24, 2009 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

Not Jacob’s Ladder.

Dammit, Mat. These are hard. You gotta start giving hints.

• Posted February 24, 2009 at 10:56 pm | Permalink

And now I want to say The Golden Child. But I think there was only blood in that oatmeal.

Posted February 24, 2009 at 11:08 pm | Permalink

I said I-I-IIII-I want the kniiiiiiiiife!

I love The Golden Child. But no, that’s not the answer.

Hint: Pauly Shore.

• Posted February 24, 2009 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

The scene in Golden Child where he had to go over those big pillars gave me endless nightmares as a kid.

I’m going to guess, though I don’t remember it in the move, Bogus Witch Project.

• Posted February 24, 2009 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

Phantom of the God Damn Mall!!!

God, duh.

Keep these coming.

• Posted February 25, 2009 at 1:04 am | Permalink

hahahahahahah i have not thought i about that flick in ages!…..I was just guessing with Jacobs ladder i know there is an eye coming outta the ceiling…. damn i gotta watch this flick now.

• Posted February 25, 2009 at 1:23 am | Permalink

Is there an eye coming out of a ceiling in Jacob’s Ladder? Time for a re-watch.

• Posted February 25, 2009 at 5:58 am | Permalink

yeah well its looking at Tim robins in that room its been awhile it may be a deleted scene for all i know i will have to give it a re-watch as well.

• Metal Mikey
    Posted February 25, 2009 at 7:56 pm | Permalink

Steve, I think the next Dead Lantern production SHOULD be “Potatoes and Eyeballs: The Motion Picture”.

• A.T.H.
    Posted March 7, 2009 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

Is it Dead Alive (also known as Braindead) From 1992?