The forest is lousy with Big Feet

Get it?

getit_haw

• Stevie-poo
    Posted February 25, 2009 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Happy Ash Wednesday!

I don’t even know what Ash Wednesday is. I’ve just seen people walking around all day with shit on their foreheads.

• Posted February 25, 2009 at 10:42 pm | Permalink

What’s Ash Wednesday?

• born2kill
    Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

Happy overrated wedsnesday to you too

• Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

It’s the day after Fat Tuesday – something to do with washing away all your Mardi Gras sins. At least that’s what I heard. :p

• Posted February 26, 2009 at 5:57 am | Permalink

Ash Wednesday is the first day of lint. if you didn’t grow up catholic like i did…

it doesn’t mean shit really other then you give up some habits as a penance for all the wrong doing you have done.

Say for instance you give up sex for lint you don’t have sex till after Easter Sunday….thats right kids lint last that long.

It gets its name for when you go to church that day they mark your palm and fore head with a cross of ash. more forgiveness jive.

• Posted February 26, 2009 at 5:58 am | Permalink

ah shit son sleepy theology REV. Zanzibar in this bizzel…

• Posted February 26, 2009 at 6:17 am | Permalink

I had no clue what Ash Wednesday was when I was about 16. I went to the grocery and everyone had crosses on their foreheads and I think I was on acid because I was completely convinced that it was some kind of alien takeover. I called my mom asking if she knew what the fuck was going on… she made me feel dumb, rightfully so. :lol:

• Fake Larry
    Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:55 am | Permalink

“Lent”.

“Lint” is the stuff that fills up that metal catcher in your clothes dryer.

And it’s not supposed to be happy. There are no happy Catholic holidays.

Now get out there and LOOK GUILTY.

• Stevie-poo
    Posted February 26, 2009 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

I always thought Lent was retarded. I mean it would be worth it if you gave up something important but everyone I know who does gives up meat or soda something insignificant. Now if they were giving up ALL food, that would be impressive. But yeah, not eating burritos for 2 months is reeeeeaallllly a big deal in Heaven.

• Posted February 27, 2009 at 6:33 am | Permalink

i gave up spelling correctly for lint(lent)……hahahahah yeah