Deejay looks into the Black Mirror and sees a deer

Left 4 800msp?

crashcourse

So I wake up this morning all excited to download Crash Course only to find to my dismay that it’s listed at 800 greedysoft points. Microsoft is fixing their screwup, but are recommending you hold off on purchasing it until the price drops in your area.

Hopefully this will be fixed before Borp and I started destroying shit in a couple hours.

• MajorTomG
    Posted September 29, 2009 at 8:55 am | Permalink

My game will update it’s self for nothing when I get home and turn my PC on :P

• Posted September 29, 2009 at 9:15 am | Permalink

Well that sounds like it sucks.

• Sn4tcH
    Posted September 29, 2009 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

This is coming at the perfect time, because I’m having an L4D renaissance.

• Sykodjiuia
    Posted October 8, 2009 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

Microsoft refunded the overcharge. I didn’t even need to request it. They must have noticed it themselves. That’s the least I could ask.

There’s something positive.

• Posted October 8, 2009 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

Completely off topic, but I got that free Fallout 3 theme and it looks great

• Sykodjiuia
    Posted October 8, 2009 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

I’ll have to check that out. There was a cool L4D theme on the demo disc in OXM #99.

• Posted October 8, 2009 at 11:14 pm | Permalink

Oh, really? That’s cool. I don’t think there is an L4D theme offered on Xbox live. I always thought that was kinda weird. They try to squeeze out every last ounce of money from people, I wonder why they haven’t put one on the marketplace yet?