Deejay looks into the Black Mirror and sees a deer

Splattercast #170

Splattercast #170 is up.

Mat’s got reviews of the new Wolfman movie and Bioshock 2 for Xbox 360. Then Bryan from Drunken Zombie joins us to talk about a wide range of Stephen King books and movies. Thanks, Bryan!

• CasioArgento
    Posted February 17, 2010 at 4:54 am | Permalink

I really agree with you on WOLFMAN – i totally enjoyed that Movie and i donĀ“t get why so many People are hating on it… The Visuals, the Kills – WOLFMAN just ROCKS!

Posted February 17, 2010 at 9:20 am | Permalink

thank you! finally someone else who gets it

• PhanWolf
    Posted February 17, 2010 at 9:35 am | Permalink

Yes! Thank you Mat! I needed someone else in the horror community that wasn’t bashing Wolfman, it was getting so lonely.

• Lauren
    Posted February 17, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Permalink

See I like Sleepwalkers in all its craptastic glory as it was my first King film. The Shining is pretty rad as is Misery.
    Thw Langoliers was fucking CRAP. It was so crappy I couldn’t even enjoy it as So Bad Its Good, and this is coming from a girl who likes most bad SyFy Original movies.
    I really also liked the adaption of “IT”, it was done quite well.
    And Pet Semetary is an awesome movie, I don’t care what anyone says. It’s creepy and an effective moral story. It’s almost something like a Greek tragedy really.
    And yes I even like the shit sequel with Dr. Green, the Kerrigan from Highlander, and John Connor.

• Posted February 17, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

Aw I liked The Langoliers!

• Borp
    Posted February 17, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

Brand new!

• tweekjones
    Posted February 27, 2010 at 3:16 am | Permalink

Love this episode only gripe i have is when you mentioned pet cemetery you didn’t mention the soundtrack,who doesn’t love the Ramones?