Getting cosmically weird with Tony
El Mundo Gira

Splattercast #171

Splattercast #171 is up.

Brother D and Miss Bren from MailOrderZombie.com join us to talk about the standout apocalyptic infection film, Carriers.

• Lauren
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

Do you like porkchops and applesauce there, Jeff? Puberty is a bitch, ain’t it?

• Posted February 23, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

I’m trying to mimic the greatest aspects of all three brothers: Porkchops & applesauce, Johnny Bravo and stretch-hanging to become a bit taller.

• Lauren
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

LOL. Touche, Jeff.

• Prof. Bleak
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Watch Crash, Jeff. I love Cronenberg’s adaptation.

• pinkishblack
    Posted February 24, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

You don’t have to have money to own a plane, but you probably should if you want to actually use it. My husband is building a biplane in the basement and we’re poor as hell. I promise not to let him fly it into shit once it’s done.

• DeeJay
    Posted February 25, 2010 at 8:05 am | Permalink

Very True, I’ve talked to a few guys from the experimental aircraft association chapter in Colorado, and apparently there are people flying around converted volkswagens. I think the total cost in parts was something like $5000. But it takes almost twice that to actually get a license and pay for the yearly up keep.