Deejay looks into the Black Mirror and sees a deer

When you hear Chris and Shawn complain on the next Blackfoot….

…Just remember who actually purchased Killer Workout in addition to watching it!

p.s. Context: I was unable to be on the last Blackfoot Lounge, in which I had selected Killer Workout as the film to watch, leaving Chris and Shawn to struggle through it on their own. I shed no tears. Man up, boys! haha

• Wicker Man
    Posted August 30, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

Why in God’s name would you want to advertise the fact that you BOUGHT it?

• Mat
    Posted August 30, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Permalink

“I pick things up, I am a collector….”

• Bleak
    Posted August 30, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

This reminds me, if there is a particular title you guys are looking for, I just hit the mother-load of old VHS tapes. On a whim, I stopped at this indoor flea-market/antique store and found a section belonging to a guy that used to have several independent Video Stores and is now selling all his old inventory. I only had a few minutes to look around, but he had some great stuff. If there is a particular title you might have been looking for, let me know and I’ll rummage around and see if I can find it. Did I mention that it was all around 5 buck a copy?

• Mat
    Posted August 30, 2010 at 11:31 pm | Permalink

Blackfoot Lounge needs to get back to interviewing forgotten people!

• darthvonpokemon
    Posted August 31, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

We’ll save that for ‘The Blackfoot Lounge First Annual “Where Are They Now ?” Retrospect – A Look Back on Podcasters That Quit the Show’ episode LOL

• Wicker Man
    Posted August 31, 2010 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

By the way Mat, it looks like you dip your hands in palmolive! ;)

• Mat
    Posted August 31, 2010 at 8:40 pm | Permalink

So what if I do? You talkin’ shit Shawn?

I quit the show! You guys can do whatever you want!

• darthvonpokemon
    Posted August 31, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Permalink

I’ll cue up Chopin’s ‘Funeral March’ again.