Getting cosmically weird with Tony
El Mundo Gira

Photos from Anime Nebraskon

Photos from Anime Nebraskon in Omaha, Nebraska. November 5th and 6th. All photos taken by Deejay and Steve.

• Lauren
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

>.> fucking 4-channers were there I see.

• DeeJay
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

how can you tell?

• Lauren
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

THe V mask. It’s not V for Vendetta cosplay, 4-Channers buy them and wear them to be “Anon”s.

• Mat
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

All those V for Vendetta masks were only around on friday, November 5th…

• Deejay
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

Yea i thought that was the Gay fox day.

• Stevie-poo
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

Gay Fox day. Ha!

• Damon
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Permalink

Awesome pics guys! I was cosplaying Kamina in pic 41 and Il Forte in pic 48.

• DeeJay
    Posted November 10, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

Rock We’ve got a few more of you if you want them.

• Stevie-poo
    Posted November 11, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

Loved the Kamina costume Damon. Good work.

• Damon
    Posted November 11, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

more of me you say? I’d love to see them, thanks!

• DeeJay
    Posted November 11, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

Just send us an e-mail, and I’ll hook you up.

• Amber
    Posted November 12, 2010 at 6:51 am | Permalink

Ahh!! I have been creeping to see if you will put up the stuff of my friend and I.. We were the Todd Ingram and Roxy Richter cosplay.. aka Evil Ex 3 and 4

• Mat
    Posted November 12, 2010 at 9:07 am | Permalink

Thanks for stopping by! e-mail us and we can send you the pics: splattercast@deadlantern.com

we had hours of footage and thousands of photos

• Posted November 14, 2010 at 1:09 am | Permalink

yay, finally someone pised a pic of me that was taken ^.^ I’m on Page1 here with the team rocket member. ^.^

I was cosplaying as Sawada Tsunayoshi from Hitman Reborn.
    In my opinion, my pic didn’t turn out well, but it’s alright ^.^

• Posted November 14, 2010 at 1:10 am | Permalink

In my above message I meant to say “posted a pic” lol.

• BLEARGH!
    Posted December 12, 2010 at 2:50 am | Permalink

haha i was the jill valentine in her nemesis costume oh lordy i had so much funnn