The forest is lousy with Big Feet

eXplodey 57: Oubliette

For the first time we recorded a show with us all in the same room! Jo, Chris, and new recruit Becky discuss Oubliette in Jo’s parent’s house. We’re recording on a laptop mic so the sound quality isn’t as high as it usually is, but hopefully still ok.

Download the episode here

• Kraut Bleak
    Posted August 28, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

I really like the political turn this episode took.

—Bleak

• Kraut Bleak
    Posted August 28, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

Oh, and I DO like the accent Becky ;)

• Andre
    Posted August 30, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

this episode was great fun to listen to, it’s much more
    fluent when you’re all together. i saw on facebook that
    one of your favorite films is brief encounter. i agree,
    it’s my #1 film of all time, wonderful performance by
    celia johnson. keep up the good work, love those
    accents.

• Posted September 2, 2011 at 1:12 am | Permalink

Thanks for the feedback Andre. Yeah I love Brief Encounter, one of my favourite movies

• Evangeline
    Posted September 6, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

Woop thanks for reading out my email, I hope I redeemed myself after my silly complaint…I do enjoy Matt and Steve too ALOT of the time. As I don’t listen to other Splattercasts I don’t perhaps know you as well as other listeners (especially since I wasn’t here at the very beginning- unfortunately).

Anyway, feel privileged to have had a mention on the podcast and this week’s was really insightful and tackled difficult episode themes well :)

• Evangeline
    Posted September 6, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

PS. Enjoyed the riot discussion towards the end, thank you for keeping it in! I ate hobnobs and had a cuppa whilst listening, haha.