Deejay looks into the Black Mirror and sees a deer

Splattercast 244: Fear Dot Crypticon

Download Now

This week, we talk about Fear Dot Com with Julie of 19 Nocturne Blvd and then do a one hour Crypticon Kansas City 2011 wrap up with Matt of Slugcast.

• Kraut Bleak
    Posted August 30, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

A 2 hour and 22 minute Splattercast. Been a while since we’ve had one of these.

• Posted September 1, 2011 at 1:49 am | Permalink

Great show. Julie is awesome

• James
    Posted September 1, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Permalink

Hilariously great podcast.

Your breakdown of Crypticon was pretty much what I was thinking. Nobody showed up, and the scheduling was a mess. It was their first con in Kansas City, so I’ll probably give them a pass as their Minneapolis con is always excellent.

Subscribed and I can’t wait to listen to more.

p.s. Also can’t wait to watch Outpost Doom while killing some Barn Harders!

• Mat
    Posted September 1, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Permalink

Awesome, thanks for listening James!

• Posted September 1, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Permalink

Julie’s the best, it truly pained me to give her a hard time about Fear Dot Com (dot com).

• Posted September 7, 2011 at 11:49 am | Permalink

LOL – Trust me, the movie deserved it. I actually just recorded my own breakdown of it (from a writer’s point of view – pointing out the flaws and correcting them one by one – it took longer than the actual movie run time) in my next couple of blogs over at 19 Nocturne.