Getting cosmically weird with Tony
El Mundo Gira

Splattercast 300

This week: Judge Dredd.

• Casio Argento
    Posted October 2, 2012 at 10:05 am | Permalink

I like the Movie – and the Music from Alan Silvestri is FANTASTIC (some Elements from the Score reappear in SilvestriĀ“s Score for THE AVENGERS)! Is it just me or are your Podcasts getting lazier and lazier???

• Stevie-poo
    Posted October 2, 2012 at 11:44 am | Permalink

That is probably the most accurate statement about the Splattercast ever.

• Mat
    Posted October 2, 2012 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

We have nothing left to talk about, Casio. We’ve said all we need to say.

• Posted October 3, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

Review all of the Return of the Living Dead movies!

• Posted October 6, 2012 at 3:35 am | Permalink

@Stevie-Poo – Part 2 isn’t bad but part 1 is my all time favourite. Now that you mentioned all 5 weren;t covered in a single cast I’m tempted to do it on my show now.
    In regards to your question, I’ll admit I don’t weekly listen to the show anymore, I prefer to wait for 2 to 3 eps and marathon them.
    I didn’t think anything was wrong with this episode, it was an ok listen but I do miss the theme eps which originally got my hooked onto the show.

• Borp
    Posted October 6, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

Congrats on making it to 300 guys.

Also i hate you and you are all assholes <3

• Posted October 10, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Permalink

Casio has us dead to rights. The thrill is gone! The thrill is gone away!

• Stevie-poo
    Posted October 12, 2012 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Agreed. May be time for a break. Come back when it’s fresh again. Bring our A game. At least our C+ game. I’ll settle for C+.