The Palace of Lies

Splattercast 308: Grabbers and not much else

Splattercast 308

Grabbers. And that’s pretty much it.

• cleantone
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 9:50 am | Permalink

Hey guys. Long time listener here. I hate to be chiming in with a gripe but I need to. I’m obviously not sure what has changed production wise on your end but I need to point something out. I think this episode is the second time the audio has been panned very wonkey. All but one voice is panned hard right with just one on the left. With a podcast all voices should be up the middle. We don’t need vocal ping pong in our brains. I’m guessing this is not on purpose either. So I wanted to let you know. Please monofy the voices. Keep up the show! Thanks for all of the entertainment over the years.

• Mat
    Posted December 18, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Permalink

Too lazy to.

• Posted December 21, 2012 at 9:04 am | Permalink

All it takes is one click on the export options to fix the problem Mat. Shameful.

• Mat
    Posted December 21, 2012 at 9:18 am | Permalink

If only I cared. Sigh.

• Posted December 24, 2012 at 12:45 am | Permalink

Mat’s basically saying he’s a Dick.

• Posted December 24, 2012 at 4:01 am | Permalink

I’ve got more important things to worry about than whether or not our podcast is in mono. No offense.

• Kat
    Posted December 24, 2012 at 11:20 am | Permalink

Mat is an idiot. He probably just can’t figure it out.

• Mat
    Posted December 24, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Permalink

Probably right, Kat.

But now I have a built in excuse to *never* fix it. So, thanks! :)