CHILLS DOWN YOUR SPINE is the sequel to the critically acclaimed micro-budget horror anthology SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE! Sequels are supposed to be bigger and better, right? This one is certainly that!
We want you to be the first to get to Pre-Order your Limited Edition blurays now! How you ask?
E-mail us at DeadLanternPictures@gmail.com to be sent the Pre-Order information this weekend! We’ll be messaging everyone price listings and ways to get the CD Soundtrack, Posters, and a physical media bundle with SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE! Physical media ain’t dead yet!
You tell us what you want and we’ll make sure you are one of the first to get it! These are going to be first come first serve…
Blurays and DVDs will have a LIMITED SUPPLY in this Covid world. Maybe only a couple hundred (possibly less) so those on the mailing list will get first opportunity for one. So be sure to shoot us an e-mail!
Still on the fence? Check out this thicc-ass Bluray with the following special features!
- Feature Length Outtake Reel – Outtake reels for all of the films in the anthology. Add it all up, and you have another feature’s worth of content!
- Feature Length Behind the Scenes Documentary – See the craziness caught on camera as we made this monstrosity!
- Multiple Audio Commentary Tracks – Director, Cast, Crew, Composer, and Writer’s all tackle the making of this epic anthology
- Bonus films: THE APARTMENT and BED AND BREAKFAST: BLACK AND WHITE – See a film that didn’t quite make the cut for the final anthology and a special Black & White Gothic version of our nudie cutie!
- ETERNAL NIGHT OF THE DEAD: THE LOST FOOTAGE w/ Commentary – See the lost footage from our zombie short that was originally supposed to be part of the anthology but got canceled due to a gigantic rainstorm!
- HYSTERIA! Music video – Watch the women of Hysteria dance and sing their way through a hilarious music video!
- CHILLS DOWN YOUR SPINE: Read Thru’s! – See what got the cast their roles!
- Sneak Peak at RETURN OF THE ROBO-MUMMY FROM OUTER SPACE PART 7! – What’s on tap from Dead Lantern Pictures? Why, a 50’s scifi spectacle, of course!
- And more!
I mean, send that e-mail already to DeadLanternPictures@gmail.com