CHILLS DOWN YOUR SPINE is the sequel to the microbudget indie horror anthology SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE. Dual wraparound stories! Ten tales of entertaining horror!
- ROAD TRIP: Jeff finds a new genie and goes on an ancient road trip to find his lost love in the first of 2 wraparound stories!
- THE DEVIL’S CORKSCREW: Gold robbers in the old west try to escape justice and lead the lives they deserve
- ISABELLE RETURNS: Isabelle Wakeworth is back from the dead and ready to kill in this animated slasher!
- THE DITCH: A young woman, covered in blood, tries to get help from a stranger..
- BED AND BREAKFAST: A night at a Gothic mansion turns into a terror fueled nightmare…or does it?
- HYSTERIA!: A burlesque troupe finds themselves in a Scooby-Doo esque muder mystery!
- BLOOD MODEL: A struggling artist finds the perfect pigment to make their paintings come to life.
- THE WHIRLPOOL OF NIGHT: A private detective is hired to steal a mysterious box that contains a cosmic power in this film noir!
- THE CALLING OF THE THINGS BEYOND: A playwright decides to finish her father’s cursed play with horrifying results.
- C’MON BABY LIGHT MY FLAME: Sabiah has been captured by a killer bent on carving out her flame in the second wraparound!
CHILLS has something for everybody! Don’t believe us, check out the reviews as they roll in!
- Horror Society: “Chills Down Your Spine is my contender for best indie horror film of 2020 and one of the best horror anthologies I’ve seen in a long time.”
- We Live Entertainment: “10/10…Chills Down Your Spine is a roller coaster ride of a good time that has everything I love about indie horror. It is worth rubbing the lamp.”
- Stoopid Movies: “1000/8. They broke the rating scale!”
- Spook Du Jour (NSFW): “ It’s bigger, bloodier…badassier(?) and boobier than the prior entry ..the same rampant insanity prevalent in the first one all work to charm the hell out of me .”
- The Film Geek: “This movie was fun from beginning to end!”
- Greg the Movie Guy: “This would be one of the first films I would recommend to anyone interested in what Nebraska filmmakers are doing and what they’re capable of.”
- Stream of Consciousness Reviews: “Genius, beautiful filmmaking!”
- Riot at the Movies: “..funny, creative and pretty damn cool at times”
- Tony Has 9 Fingers:“Definitely check this out!”
- Erebus Horror: “…laced with comedy, unusual storylines, unique characters and a whole load of b-movie goodness…this anthology is even better than their first!”
- Movies Galore: “…I totally recommend this weird and whimsical venture!”
- Indie Horror Films: “…the film sets up for the next anthology. If it is as much of a blast as this one, it will be worth the wait.”
- Caleb Watches Movies: “I definitely recommend checking this out….if you’re into Independent Horror, this is for you.”
Interested in learning more about the film? Give a listen to these shows we’ve been on!
Pre-Orders for the bluray are available now! Click here for all of the details on the crazy amount of content we’re packing onto the disc. Send us an e-mail at DeadLanternPictures@gmail.com to be put on the mailing list for the bluray