The official page for Cold Case Cinema!
Cold Case Cinema is a weekly podcast from DeadLantern.com that covers one random unseen movie from Turner Classic Movies each week. Join hosts Tony (The Explodey Files), Julie (19 Nocturne Blvd) and Mat (Splattercast), along with various friends along the way, as they discover hidden gems hiding amongst the forgotten ether of film history.
Contact us: ColdCaseCinema@DeadLantern.com
Be sure to click the TCM Page links in the upcoming episodes section to find out the days and times each film is playing on Turner Classic Movies. Set your DVR’s!
- Bryan’s pick. A dinner party amongst friends exposes lies that destroy.
- Tony’s pick. Ray Milland gets caught up in a Nazi plot to steal British war plans.
- Mat’s pick. A comedic mystery about deaths at a Broadway stage show.
- Bryan’s pick. A comedic hillbilly musical about wrestling with Bogart.
- Tony’s pick. A Philo Vance murder mystery directed by Casablanca’s Michael Curtiz.
- Bryan’s Pick. An Irish orphan is raised by his alcoholic Scottish grandfather.
- Mat’s Pick. Abolitionist John Brown fights to end slavery in the South.
- Tony’s Pick. Bogie and Bette Davis in a robbery gone hostage takeover!
- Bryan’s pick. Nancy Reagan helps a traumatized girl uncover a murderess.
- Mat’s pick. A pirate Christopher Lee seeks booty!
- Bryan’s pick. A jerk looks for emeralds while courting Grace Kelly!
- Mat’s pick: Our live viewing of Curt Siodmak’s element run amok sci-fi flick!
- Mat’s pick: Robert Mitchum’s face is gonna be cut off! Vincent Price can save him!
- Tony’s pick: A gorgeous noir set after the French Revolution!
- Bryan’s pick: Buster Crabbe’s Tarzan taint!
- Mat’s Pick: A corrupt judge make a family’s life miserable!
- Tony’s pick: A hurricane takes out a small island!
- Bryan’s pick: Can’t even describe this one.
- Mat’s pick: Julius Caesar is stabbed to death and Brando must pick up the pieces!
- Tony’s Pick: Audrey Hepburn accused of lesbianism!
- Bryan’s Pick: Henry Fonda plays some poker and loses big.
- Mat’s pick: Marilyn Monroe seeks freedom with Clark Gable
- Tony’s Pick: Nazi spies on boats!
- Bryan’s pick: Criminals seek revenge during a flood!
- Special Guests join us to discuss an alien monster on a spaceship
- Mat’s pick: A weird plumber comments on class warfare or something.
- Tony’s pick: A slasher comedy in Duo-Vision!
- Bryan’s pick: Karloff in a crime thriller!
- Mat’s pick: A boring comedy about nothing.
- Bryan’s pick: a poverty row horror flick
- Tony’s pick: Hammer sword and sandal. Romans vs. Druids!
- Mat’s pick: Buster Keaton prohibition comedy
- Mat’s pick: Johnny Cash murders cops and women